The Voyager II was designed to be elegant, innovative, flexible, and comfortable. Long lasting, durable, and ergonomic, featuring our world famous electro-hydraulic system and reliability, the Voyager II meets the needs of doctors who want a simple unit.
– Featuring Belmontfs exclusive electro-hydraulic system, for smooth movement with unparalleled reliability.
– 380mm stroke, from a low 460mm initial position.
– Twin-Axis headrest optional.
– Left side armrest standard; right side (swing out) optional.
– Synchronized axis backrest ensures optimum patient comfort at all times.
– The backrest is ultra slim for easy access for both operator and assistant.
– Holder type instrumentation.
– Belmont 3-way syringe with two active handpiece outlets, third is optional.
– Intra-oral size film viewer and panorama size optional.
– The highly durable integrated cuspidor creates an attractive, aseptic environment for the patient and the smooth surface makes it easy to clean.
– Spittoon bowl and cuspidor top are ceramic.
– Central vacuum system standard; air vacuum evacuator optional.
– Central saliva ejector standard; water driven saliva ejector optional.
– Cupfiller (push button) and bowl flush (needle valve).
– Safety cut-out switch on holder arm.
– Water service outlet with flow adjustment standard; air service outlet without flow adjustment optional.
– Water heater optional.
– Clean water system optional.
io5000 Dental Light
– Compact and sleek design.
– Touchless sensor allows hands free operation, reducing the risk of cross contamination.
– 28,000 lux @ 5000K, 22,000 lux, and 15,000 lux.